Something — Someplace (Some date)
Okay… I don’t know how many people are sitting in front of their computers today, but my shoulder has healed enough to finally begin getting back into the rhythm of things, and I thought a quiz might be fun. So without further ado, what and where? Here are your clues:
- This is a crop of about one-quarter of the image; if I showed you the entire photograph, it would cease to be a quiz.
- I’ve blown out the highlights on purpose, for the same reason.
- It’s not in a museum, in DC, or at Point Lookout.
- It’s not in Idaho, Colorado, Montana, or Wyoming.
- This scene looks fairly ordinary, but it’s not.
That’s it! The rest of the clues will occur in the comment section below. Have fun!
UPDATE: It is one of the many Honor Flights that have been flying into National Airport for the past several years. Details and a short video will post tomorrow morning.
Honor Flight band at National Airport — Arlington, Virginia (September 2014)
Olympus XA + 35/2.8